Fun book's

 

Hi, We Are Mr and Mrs Richard Newman & Della Newman

We started writing a few kid's books and I like to know your thoughts on them, if you like it please donate to the page I'm going to put a donation button up on this page somewhere, tell me what you think, and tell me if it's something that you would share with your kids that are in a different type of books trying to be creative, I tried to publish this and it didn't work and this is the very first few times I've ever written a book, so the feedback is going to be helpful thank you

Disclaimer:

All the books that I write here will be written with AI or at least some form of pictures will be generated by AI, so every book is going to have a few lines of my own, along with the help of some AI technology. I'm going to be transparent and how I receive help

 or

More Books Soon To Follow

All Books Are Free. Please Help Keep This Going For Others.

Dino Adventure: A Journey Through Prehistoric Times


New:

Dino Friends Have Fun


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Camping Gear Items That Actually Change Your Trip

Max and His Purple Dragon Alex

Walk Through Our Halloween Village (Click Anything to See It)